Christmas Spirit

9:17 PM

It's Almost Christmas!!! Well to some it may already be Christmas when you read this. But the point is the most awaited season is just around the corner.


And if you're like me that can't feel the Christmas vibe without music this post will surely help you. So to get your Christmas Spirits up, I listed some of my favorite songs. Most are not so heard anymore so I hope you enjoy these tracks:

1) All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2) It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas- Micahel Buble
3) Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Sam Smith
4) Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
5) Let it Snow, Let it Snow- Kurt Nilsen
6) White Christmas- Michael Buble ft. Shania Twain
7) Jingle Bells- Steviie Wonder & Keanu Trap Remix 
8) Sleigh Bells- Ronettes
9) Do you hear what I hear?- Carrie Underwood
10) The Perfect Christmas- Daniela Andrade






















You Might Also Like

0 Happy thoughts

All Rights Reserved. Latrisha Tallent 2016. Powered by Blogger.