New Memories

9:37 PM

One of the best highlight of my Senior Year is probably the leadership assembly and talent fair that  held in Baguio for 3 days (July 21-23).




I don't even know how to start this blog post since I still have the hangover from Baguio. Being part of this year's 6th  National Leadership Seminar and Talent fair is a great opportunity for me to engage with students from other schools and to learn more about myself and what I'm capable to do. Another great thing about this seminar is that I can finally have a sleepover with my girl friends! There's a lot of things that I already miss in baguio especially the cold weather and their strawberry taho :(((

We got there at 9:00 am on a Thursday and went straight to register our names and the competitions we will be joining. And I also got to peek who my competitors will be in my selected competition.
Taken at Benitez Hall

Second day was the day of my competition. Everyone woke up early for the seminar and the candidates went up on stage to invite everyone to watch the show  that night at 7:00 pm. It was also the day I got to watch my friends competing in their final round in the competition. 




Filipiniana Wear

Out of 12 candidates, I got in at Top 5 (YIEEEE!) 

Third day was our Sabayang pagbigkas and it was also the day where we had our photoshoot at the garden infront of our cottage (You can never forget picture taking hehehe).







I really hope that this won't be my first and last time to attend this leadership assembly, it's a great experience and I made a lot of new friends from different school. It's also a great way for my friends and I to showcase our talents and knowledge to everyone.




















You Might Also Like

0 Happy thoughts

All Rights Reserved. Latrisha Tallent 2016. Powered by Blogger.