Style Inspo

8:46 PM

Before I even started posting on my  blog, the plan was to make this all about style and fashion since it's what I'm passionate about. But at the same time, documenting pictures and memories is what I also love. Famous fashion bloggers were the ones who inspired me to start my own blog. Bloggers specifically Laureen Uy , Vern and Verniece, and Reneedg. I have this thing with articles that when I see that it talks about style or styling tips, I get so hooked up and end up reading the whole article. I also get fascinated with bloggers having a mini photoshoot and posting their OOTDs online and I wanted to do the same so when I found this platform I immediately thought that this will be a great place to share my styles, diys and whatnot.



Black and White will always be my go to outfit color since it looks very put together and effortless.

I've been looking for a culottes everywhere but sadly can't find any that fits me perfectly since other culottes makes me look like I'm wearing a pajamas. But I finally found one in a jumper - like which is even more better.




You Might Also Like

0 Happy thoughts

All Rights Reserved. Latrisha Tallent 2016. Powered by Blogger.